The Machine is capable of running in automatic mode via touch screen human machine interface (HMI)
Other Safety Features
- Machine air filter is capability to remove 99.97 % pathogens.
- Machine has 3 pre-programmed cycles.
- The machine has user variable cycle where user can customize the temperature settings, pressure settings and vacuum pulse settings.
- The sterilizer setting is password protected.
- The date and time setting is password protected and User is able to update date and time settings on the screen for better record keeping.
- The machine is equipped with water detection system. The user will be notified in case the water level is not optimum for regular machine operation.
- The Sterilizer has automatic water feeding system.
- The user is record the progress of the sterilization cycle in real time therefore online real time printing facility will be provided.
- The user can print the following details:
- Date and time of the cycle.
- Status of the cycle.
- Temperature at drain and chamber pressure at every event change and during sterile hold it can be printed at desired interval, minimum of 1 minute.
- All undesired situation (faults) are to be printed at the time of fault generation.
- The Sterilizer has Hinged Door with shooting bolts locking system.
- Door frame is strong & robust enough to ensure smooth door movement & consistency in alignment.
- Door movement is smooth to ensure proper door alignment over a long period of time.
- Door opening safety:
- Door will be open only at the end of cycle and only when chamber is at room pressure and desired chamber temperature is reached.
- Insulation: All the external surfaces are insulated (except where insulation would interfere with the function and operation of the sterilizer), to minimize the heat transmission to the environment.
- The machine is equipped with air filter which removes 99.95% of the particulate matter of size 0.3 m so the drying does not compromise the sterility of the sterilized load.
- Machine has provided with overload safety relay.
- Equipment settings will not get disturbed due to power failure and will not restart without human intervention.
- Equipment indicate fault through audio / visual signal with details on Control panel/PLC (Failure mode detection).
- An Easily Accessible emergency stop is provided on main control panel door.
- The sterilizer is hydraulically tested at 2.5 times the working pressure.
- The Sterilizer is fitted with vacuum breaker system to prevent collapsing of Jacket due to vacuum formed by condensation of steam.
- The sterilizer has safety valve for added safety.