Machine Operation Control : Fully Automatic by PID Controller and Manually by Multi Port Valve
Machine Operational Interface : By Soft Touch Buttons And Multi Port Valve
Sterilizing Temperature : 121Â°C
Sterile Hold Time : Minimum 15 min-Maximum as required
Chamber Pressure at Sterilization: 1.2 bar
Dual Operation Mode: The Machine is capable of running in manual via multi-port valve and in automatic mode via PID Controller. Ã¢â¬Â¢Machine air filter is capability to remove 99.97 % pathogens.
- Pre-Programmed Cycles: Machine has 3 pre-programmed cycles.
- The machine is equipped with water detection system. The user will be notified in case the water level is not optimum for regular machine operation.
- The machine has user variable cycle where user can customize the temperature settings, pressure settings and vacuum pulse settings. Printing
- The user is record the progress of the sterilization cycle in real time therefore online real time printing facility will be provided.
- The user can print the following details: Date and time of the cycle, Status of the cycle. Temperature at drain and chamber pressure at every event change and during sterile hold it can be printed at desired interval, minimum of 1 minute. All undesired situation (faults) are to be printed at the time of fault generation. Printer will be provided an extra cost.
- The Sterilizer have double Hinged Doors with shooting bolts locking system.
- Doors frame is strong & robust enough to ensure smooth Doors movement & consistency in alignment.
- Doors movement is smooth to ensure proper Doors alignment over a long period of time.
- Doors will be open only at the end of cycle and only when chamber is at room pressure and desired chamber temperature is reached.
- Doors has one mechanical safety lock.
Insulation: All the external surfaces are insulated (except where insulation would interfere with the function and operation of the sterilizer), to minimize the heat transmission to the environment. Heavy Duty branded silicon gasket will be provided for airtight seal.
- Venture and Extra Fast Dry Ejector vacuum device is provided to create high vacuum pressure leading to dry loads on completion of sterilization.
- The Sterilizer is fitted with analog compound gauge to measure the pressure and vacuum of chamber.
- The Sterilizer is fitted with analog pressure gauge to measure the jacket pressure.
- The Sterilizer is fitted with analog temperature gauge to measure and indicate temperature.
- The machine is equipped with air filter which removes 99.95% of the particulate matter of size 0.3 Âµm so the drying does not compromise the sterility of the sterilized load.